Accessible rooms at the Sheraton Pittsburgh at Station Square Hotel
Our hotel is committed to making our facilities, amenities and services accessible to guests with disabilities.
Accessible Public Spaces
- Public entrance
- Service animals welcome
- Accessible route from public entrance to registration, guest rooms, restaurant, meeting room/ballroom, fitness center, swimming pool and business center
- Registration desk
- Concierge desk
- Self-parking area for cars and vans
- Swimming pool
- Business center
- Assistive listening devices for meetings
Accessible Guest Rooms
- Roll in showers
- Bathtubs with grab bars
- Visual fire alarm
- Portable communication kits containing visual alarms & notification devices
- Mobility-accessible doors with at least 32 inches of clear door width
- Portable tub seats
- TTY (Text Telephone Device)
- Televisions with closed captioning for the hearing impaired
- Complimentary wheelchair-accessible transportation
Please note: certain areas of the hotel are not fully accessible to guests with disabilities.
- We will attempt to make reasonable modifications to our policies, practices, or procedures for guests with disabilities in order to provide them with access to the facilities and services our hotel has to offer.
Questions about the accessible facilities and services offered should be directed to the hotel at (412) 261-2000.